Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Great Depression Recording

Hey, guys so our test is on Friday and many people in our class has asked me to post the lecture recordings online. I hope this help, and please ignore any conversation I have or stupid mistakes I make ^-^


Individual Recording in order:

1920s Pt 1
1920s Pt 2 
Cause of Great Depression Lecture
Cause of Great Depression Lecture: Stocks
Supreme Court Pt 1
Supreme Court Pt 2
Supreme Court Pt 3
Beginning of the Book Lecture
Three R's

I hope this helps! Don't forget that you can also check on wikispace (if they're uploaded already by the groups)

Edmodo have the practice tests, concept, and this very useful document (you'll know it once you see it)

Also, don't forget to read your textbook or at least look over at it! Good luck everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Jenice you are an absolute livesaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenice! This is super helpful! I used your lecture when I missed a couple days and it was super helpful on the DBQ! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete