Wednesday, May 13, 2015

POST AP TEST!

Hi everyone!!!
I should have made this post the day of the AP test, but my brain was fried! Congratulations everyone, we made it! I really hope you guys are all enjoying life without having to write position papers and review essays every week! I know I sure am! Although I am extremely happy to be done with all that work and having to stress about the AP test, I think we really need to owe our success to Mr. Stewart. Without him and his dedication to our success, I know I would not have been nearly as prepared as I was. His encouragement and dedication to our two classes really allowed us to soar above many other schools in the nation, and even the world! Thank you so much Mr. Stewart! Even with the large amount of reading and writing you forced us to do this year, I really appreciate that you made us do it!

Now everyone just relax, and have a great rest of the school year!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, thanks for this great post! I think we all deserve a large congratulations for our accomplishments this year, and we all owe our lives to Mr. Stewart for preparing us the way he did. This post does a great job accomplishing both things, so great job! I also think that we should all get through one last push in the Articles Assignment to secure those last points in the gradebook, and to spend our time in USHAP deliberating about each of our very bright futures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally thought the original post was quite strong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Rachel, I definitely think some thanks is due to Mr. Stewart or "The Instructor." Although in the beginning we were pulling our hair out due to the multiple-chapter tests, in the end it paid off and I felt extremely confident before and after the USHAP exam. Thank you Instructor for all of your worksheets, discussions, videos, tests, interesting (to say the least) documentaries, and efforts towards increasing our knowledge in U.S. History! P.S. I hope you enjoyed the donut from Sonnet and I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah!!! Donuts rock. And we really are so incredibly thankful for everything. I felt like I could have (and should have) SLAPPED that test! Thank you for an awesome year.

      Delete