Monday, May 25, 2015

Tips for Senior Year

With the school year coming to a close and a new one around the corner, I think it is prominent to know how to prepare for your senior year so you can be successful. An article I read on Huffington Post called "10 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Senior Year of Highschool" listed numerous things to check off your to do list. A tip I personally connected with was #8 which talks about the necessity of mental health days. Many times this year when school work seemed like an unclimbable mountain of doom, I would often take a day off from school to finish up all of my work instead of attending class. Although risky, this method has allowed me to remain sane and get my work done in order to be present when I attend school.

Check out the article below!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/10-things-i-wish-i-had-known-before-senior-year_n_3763882.html

No comments:

Post a Comment